Our client, a leading manufacturer, marketer, and seller of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products, is hiring a Senior Engineer (Architect) on a contract basis.
Long Island City, NY. LIC- Strong preference for local candidates to go onsite 2-3 times per week.
Duration: 3-4 months dependent on start date.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design security reference architectures and associated security principles to support business projects, including necessary integration points across ECR.
- Support assessments of critical security controls for the company’s cloud-based business applications and remediate security gaps conducted by the Senior Technical Director of Application Security.
- Build template plans to assist with application migrations into different cloud deployment models.
- Evaluate designs and implements new cloud technology and processes to mature security controls.
- Design and develop security architectures for the public (Azure, AWS, GCP, Alibaba) and hybrid clouds.
- Ensure ELC’s Application Security framework.
- Work with ELC’s Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitate complete integration into the application environments.
- Validate efficacy of configurations in support of Cybersecurity Threat Management Center (CTMC) monitoring of security on systems deployed in the cloud.
- Participate in the review of design principles and controls relating to third party solution providers.
- Maintain currency of new and emerging security threats, security frameworks, and regulations.
- Facilitate deployment orchestration and automation with a focus on security.
- Working on the Configuration Management Control Tripwire project.
- Create hardenings standards for Network devices.
- Remediate company managed non-compliant devices.
- Fore scout NAC.
- Remediate managed devices with missing Fore Scout Secure connector agent.
- Configure SQL to track the non-compliant devices.
- Configure Enforcement mode to block devices after 30 days non-compliance.
- SNOW Integration.
Must Have Skills/Background:
- Provide security solutions.
- Networking skills and domain skills.
- Design architecture and networks.
Pay Rate: $55 – $59 per hour.