Our client, a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics, is actively searching for a Senior Learning Systems Engineering Manager.
Work Location: This position in based in Naples, FL.
- Remote available for the right candidate. If remote, travel to headquarters once per quarter, for up to one week.
- Eastern or Central time zones only
Salary + Full Benefit Package:
- $90-175,000/year, based on experience
- W2 only. No third parties, sponsorships, or C2C.
As a Senior Learning Systems Engineering Manager, you will leverage your breadth of software engineering, data and analysis, and process/project management knowledge and skills to support the continuous delivery and improvement of Medical Education learning programs and enabling technologies.
- Drawing from your extensive software engineering experience working in the complete software development life cycle and with a range of current coding methodologies, you will serve as lead engineer to support the development of solution architecture for Medical Education business systems and integrations.
- Reporting to the Manager of Medical Education Digital Systems, the Learning Systems Engineer will serve as technical liaison, working closely with the business and in partnership with key cross-functional and IT stakeholders to provide technical expertise in support of key projects and initiatives.
- As data and analysis champion for Medical Education learning programs and digital systems, the Learning Systems Engineer will help to provide deeper analysis and valuable insights to unlock opportunities and drive informed business decisions.
- You will help evolve the use of data with user-friendly analytical tools, solutions, and dashboards so that relevant information can be efficiently gathered, shared, and interpreted by Medical Education leadership and their business partners.
- With the goal of driving operational efficiency, the Learning Systems Engineer will be responsible for facilitating process improvements by engaging Medical Education and client stakeholders to design, configure, analyze, implement, test, and maintain business automation solutions.
- Drawing from your experience in project/product management, you will lead, oversee, and ensure the successful delivery and management of technical projects assigned within the Learning Technology division of the client’s Medical Education.
- 5 years of software engineering experience working in the complete software development life cycle and with a range of current coding methodologies required
- 3 years of project/product management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Power-BI, and Tableau required
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Technical certifications or professional development related to project management, data and analytics, systems architecture or similar required
- Project Management certification, i.e., PRINCE2, PMP, or similar required