Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Senior Manager/Project Manager on a contract basis.
Lawrence Township, NJ – 50% on-site
Senior Manager/Project Manager, Global Field Medical Excellence
- The Global Field Medical Excellence (GFME) team is positioned within the Scientific Communications and Engagement (SCE) organization. SCE/GFME plays a critical role in ensuring that healthcare professionals are educated on the appropriate use of our medicines and have the information they need to improve outcomes for their patients. We develop strategies, tools, and guidance to empower Medical (Home Office, Market and Field Medical/FM) teams around the globe and ensure that they are aware, informed, engaged, and equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to perform their roles effectively and compliantly. Our Senior Manager (SM) GFME are operational partners within the Medical matrix organization for their respective therapeutic areas, serving to operationalize and support translating the global medical vision and strategies into successful field medical execution.
- Medical/Scientific background from a prior Field deployed and/or Field Management position in Pharma or Biotech company (2 years advantageous).
- Experience and proven knowledge in disease-state area, regulatory policy, & guidance for Medical communications in the industry (desired).
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence effectively across a matrixed, multicultural organization and manage Medical and Commercial activities.
- Ability to synthesize scientific data, communicate effectively, and demonstrate advanced presentation skills.
- Experience in developing Medical/Commercial strategy and/or objectives for a product portfolio.
- Demonstrated skills with tools and technologies used to communicate and train large Medical audiences (Live & Remote).
- Able to travel domestically and/or internationally, up to 20%.
- Foster team alignment to optimize and simplify GFME ways of working resulting in improved quality, efficiency, and organizational value.
- Develop systems and processes to document and facilitate continuity through team transitions.
- Maintain alignment and ensure implementation of regular updates to Medical Communication Topics (MCTs) for stakeholder interaction documentation in InterAct.
- Maintain alignment and ensure implementation of regular updates to Key Insight Topics/Details (KIT/Ds) for insight documentation in MEDsights.
- Support centralized GFME planning and coordination of Scientific Congress Support, including team attendance plans and travel approvals.
- Serve as central project manager/coordinator for live or virtual GFME events (inclusive of annual internal congresses, team on/off site meetings).
- Support GFME team to manage FM study support requirements for assigned TA.
- Support GFME team to provide operational support for global FIRe Team(s)/Meeting(s) inclusive of outputs and analytics.
- Provide general oversight, support and updating for content repositories (Veeva Vault/Portals, SharePoint, Teams Channel) including design, uploads and file organization, and user training.
- Partners with GFME directors and analytics to measure and report on GFME and FM activities and value aligned with objectives.
- Supports GFME team to facilitate FM best practice sharing and implementation across TAs and markets.
- Liaise across team and with MEP S&O and EA on overall budget tracking/management inclusive of PO and SOW management.
- Partner with MEP S&O to maintain market FM roster with asset alignment across TAs.