Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Senior Project Manager on a contract basis.
Devens, Ma or New Brunswick, NJ – Hybrid role
- This team supports both strategic and operational objectives for Biologics Development including capital and asset management, lab operations, project management, resource management, outsourcing, operational excellence and learning and compliance.
- Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, this individual will be responsible for maintaining systems and managing logistics to enable peak performance of Biologics Development, including compilation and communication of performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant scientific discipline with 4 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Experience working with time tracking, project management, and support software and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive organizational engagement.
- Operations related data analysis and presentation skills.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and messaging skills.
- Strong ability to ensure connectivity across multiple functions and sites.
- Coordinator for department use of time tracking software tools.
- Compilation and communication of department performance metrics.
- Tracking progress on Biologics Development goals and initiatives.
- Meeting logistics and support.
- Analysis of data related to department performance.