Our client, a leading financial services client, is looking to hire a Senior Workday Business Systems Analyst on a contract basis.
The Senior Workday Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, performing configurations and providing production support for assigned functional domains. This role is key to elevating the HCM function through process optimization, data integrity and enhanced analytics.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This position requires you to have a strong Workday background in payroll and benefit.
- Project delivery/ongoing implementation.
- Collaborate with our HR team in a journey of continuous implementation, optimization, and adoption.
- Help us to leverage Workday capabilities throughout our expanding global enterprise.
- Deploy new Workday features and functions.
- Document requirements, perform configuration, draft test plans and user acceptance criteria.
- Reporting/Analytics: Partner with HR functional SME’s to understand and document reporting and dashboard requirements. Develop and maintain Workday based reporting, analytics, and dashboards
Post Implementation Support:
- Provide technical consultation to business partners and offshore support team members for all L1 – L3 support activities.
- Improve HCM data quality, drive continuous improvements
- Provide support for Workday, including researching and resolving complex Workday problems or process issues.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Professional HR certifications considered a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant HRIS/HRIT experience with specific experience in the following functional areas:
- Workday Benefits & Payroll- This is a Must have.
- Workday Compensation
- Workday Security
- Advance Business Process Configuration
- Experience managing system updates and releases
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Work and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HR workflows and other HCM processes preferred
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodology preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated and a team player
- Strong team orientation: capability of interacting with internal and external stakeholders to direct prioritization of HRIS-related activity and to drive product vision and roadmap
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and competing demands using excellent time management skills; result oriented
- Strong client service orientation
- High accuracy and detail orientation
- Good judgment in terms of escalating issues vs. solving problems independently
- A solutions-oriented self-starter with the ability to see the big picture
- A demonstrated ability to research and leverage available resources to accomplish the task at hand
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- An analytical mind and a passion/interest in bringing new ideas to increase efficiency of existing processes
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately