Our client, a leading utilities company, is hiring a SharePoint Developer on a contract basis.
New York, NY
- The candidate will be responsible for the development and day-to-day maintenance of several application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues.
- 5 years of experience with SharePoint that includes Web Parts, Lists, Document Libraries, Site Collection, and Pages.
- 5 years of experience developing Angular-based SharePoint applications.
- 5 years of experience developing in AngularJS 1.5 and latest Angular Framework.
- 3 years of experience with API/REST web services and data sources.
- 3 years of experience with creating stored procedures in SQL.
- Experience in SharePoint Online.
- Experience with Power Platform, including Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience developing and supporting Info Path forms and SharePoint Designer workflows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Design and code applications following specifications using appropriate tools.
- Perform maintenance and enhancements to future and existing applications.
- Expected to work closely with business users and IT peers to design effective business solutions.
- Expected to multitask several competing requests by gathering effective requirements, estimating tasks and managing priorities.
- Expected to perform bug fix and/or enhancement requests.
- Project Manage and liaison with customers and stakeholders as necessary.
Pay Range: $80-$85/hr