Our client, a leading stock exchange company, is hiring a Software Developer Specialist on a contract basis.
Work Location: Philadelphia, PA
- 5 years’ Experience Required
- Excellent Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages, such as Python, C, C++, C#, .net, Java, Perl, etc., and one or more operating system, such as Windows, Linux/Unix,
- Design, develop, modify, test, optimize, and implement application software solutions for new and existing applications, systems architecture, and applications infrastructure.
- Review system requirements and business processes; design, code, test, optimize, and implement software solutions.
- Utilize world-class Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) operational framework for designing, coding, testing, optimizing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions for surveilling global exchanges and markets.
- Work collaboratively among geographically distributed development and support teams with limited supervision.
- Develop market surveillance solutions for routine assignments of increasing complexity.
- Provide application software development services and technical support typically in a defined project learning from more experienced peers.
- Modify existing internal software products for improved functionality, adaptation to new hardware, improved performance, or enhance product usability under limited supervision.
- Implement and monitor routine system improvements to ensure increased software product resiliency and efficiency.
Pay Range: $55 – $60/hour