Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Clinical Specialist on a contract basis.
Role: Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics
Summit West, NJ – 50% on-site
- The primary duty of the Clinical Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics is to execute day-to-day operations (95% of time). Participation in projects and working groups is growth opportunity as operations permit, considering performance and alignment with development plan.
- Bachelors degree or 3 years of work experience.
- Work experience in customer service, call center operations, patient services/navigator, account management, logistics, or supply chain preferred.
- QA Experience.
- Cell Therapy/Pharma Experience.
- Tavlo/Excel/Salesforce Applications Experience.
- Experience speaking with customers on the phone.
- Highly self-motivated, self-aware, and professional.
- Able to work independently and in groups.
- Flexible in responding to quickly changing business needs.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Skilled at managing tense situations and de-escalation.
- Eager to work with teams from other regions and cultures.
- Able to share workspace for independent and collaborative work.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Fluent reading, speaking, and writing skills required in English.
- Act as primary scheduling point of contact for clinical trials and healthy donor program as assigned.
- Create and maintain patient schedules in coordination with treatment sites and manufacturing sites.
- Troubleshoot and develop plans of action for issues throughout the patient journey.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders over the phone and email.
- Ensure a positive end-to-end customer experience.
- Execute exception processes such as product returns, product replacements, and out of spec product.
- Input and maintain transactional data related to patient schedules within companies scheduling system.
- Train treatment sites on patient scheduling processes as assigned.
- Document feedback from customers and partners as received.
- Create and maintain master data in account management system.
- Actively participate in tactical and other meetings as assigned.
- Facilitate daily operations activities and meetings including shift turnover on rotating basis.
- Provide real-time scheduling portal support to external users.
- Lead meetings with clinical matrix teams as assigned.
- Raise escalations and execute as assigned.
- Comply with applicable SOPs, work practices, and other documentation.
- Establish and maintain a trusted relationship with clinical internal company partners.
- Accountable for individual performance.
- Execute project tasks as assigned.
- Execute working groups tasks as assigned.