Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Scheduling and Cell Logistics Specialist on a contract basis.
Seattle, WA – 50% on site
Job Title: Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics
- The Clinical Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics will be responsible for scheduling and monitoring patient treatment schedules for the manufacturing of Companies clinical autologous cellular immunotherapy products. They will serve as Company cell therapy treatment centers main point of contact for patient scheduling and will resolve real-time operational issues related to transportation, manufacturing, distribution, and administration.
- The primary duty of the Clinical Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics is to execute day-to-day operations. Participation in projects and working groups is growth opportunity as operations permit, considering performance and alignment with development plan.
- Bachelors degree or 3 years of work experience.
- Work experience in customer service, call center operations, patient services/navigator, account management, logistics, or supply chain preferred.
- Highly self-motivated, self-aware, and professional.
- Able to work independently and in groups.
- Flexible in responding to quickly changing business needs.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Skilled at managing tense situations and de-escalation.
- Eager to work with teams from other regions and cultures.
- Able to share workspace for independent and collaborative work.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Fluent reading, speaking, and writing skills required in English.
- QA Experience
- Cell Therapy/Pharma Experience.
- Tavlo/Excel/Salesforce Applications Experience.
- Experience speaking with customers on the phone.
- Act as primary scheduling point of contact for clinical trials and healthy donor program as assigned.
- Create and maintain patient schedules in coordination with treatment sites and manufacturing sites.
- Troubleshoot and develop plans of action for issues throughout the patient journey.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders over the phone and email.
- Ensure a positive end-to-end customer experience.
- Execute exception processes such as product returns, product replacements, and out of spec product.
- Input and maintain transactional data related to patient schedules within Companies scheduling system.
- Train treatment sites on patient scheduling processes as assigned.
- Document feedback from customers and partners as received.
- Create and maintain master data in account management system.
- Actively participate in tactical and other meetings as assigned.
- Facilitate daily operations activities and meetings including shift turnover on rotating basis.
- Provide real-time scheduling portal support to external users.
- Lead meetings with clinical matrix teams as assigned.
- Raise escalations and execute as assigned.
- Comply with applicable SOPs, work practices, and other documentation.
- Establish and maintain a trusted relationship with clinical internal Company partners.
- Accountable for individual performance.
- Execute project tasks as assigned.
- Execute working groups tasks as assigned.