Our client, a global medical devices company, is hiring a Senior Business Analyst – Marketing Technology
Work Location: Naples, FL
The candidate is expected to understand and interpret business problem statements, collect and document requirements to hand off for technical implementation, and facilitate team meetings and activities along with collaborating with stakeholders and other Business Analysts and cross-functional team members.
The position includes various project management-related tasks, so the individual must have strong communication skills, and be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills for the tracking and coordination of multiple requests and projects.
A successful candidate should be naturally curious with technical aptitude and have experience with all aspects of stakeholder management.
Additional knowledge and experience in digital marketing, a previous exposure to web and mobile software development, and an understanding of content management systems along with enterprise project- and task-tracking tools like Atlassian are highly desirable.
Participate and assist in the analysis, documentation, and management of business requirements throughout the project lifecycle and ensure that requirements are fully understood by all stakeholders before solutions are designed and implemented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in managing requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with stakeholders, including by not limited to, developers, system analysts, designers, QA analysts and internal/external customers.
- Assists in eliciting, capturing, analyzing, refining, articulating and documenting business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and documentation via approved processes.
- Assists in managing requirement changes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Balances business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability.
- Synthesizes information into concise, readable, unambiguous language.
- Assists with product backlog maintenance and grooming.
- Collaborates closely with UX, Development, QA, and Marketing Teams
- Assists in establishing and maintaining agreements between team members on requirements.
- Participates in Agile cadence such as Scrum standup meetings, backlog grooming sessions, review and retrospective meetings.
- Assists in ensuring that appropriate project documentation is produced throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assists in developing, implementing, communicating and managing effective/strategic project schedules by working with team leads, management and/or stakeholders.
- Follows project management process and supports program management office activities.
- Supports and resolves various levels of application support tickets
- Occasional travel for training, meetings or trade shows may be required.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- May coach and review the work of lower level professionals
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards for project management and software business analysis.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- May refer to established precedents and policies.
- Work is performed under general direction.
- Participates in determining objectives of assignment.
- Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- May be responsible for large size projects.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 5 years of relevant industry experience required
- Scrum experience highly desirable
- Experience in Marketing Resource Management system, Digital Asset Management system, Atlassian tools – Jira, Confluence, Service Desk, project management systems and/or knowledge bases preferred
- Experience in an FDA-regulated company preferred