Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Sr. Manager – Medical Information on a contract basis.
Summit, NJ – 50% on-site
- Broad understanding of diseases and pharmacotherapy; specific disease state and pharmacotherapy knowledge in Immuno-Oncology, CV, or Immunoscience.
- Working knowledge of Medical Information and content creation including ability to evaluate information from multiple sources.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry including MI and ability to demonstrate knowledge of MI function.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to resolve issues.
- Ability to establish effective, strong, and productive relationships and working interfaces with relevant stakeholders and leverages both formal and informal networks and relationships to obtain information and achieve results.
- Have current awareness related to TA and ability to critically evaluate scientific data
- Understanding of WW and US specific regulations, guidelines, and the practice of medicine as it pertains to MI.
- Ability to critically analyze performance against quality measures, metrics, and process. Able to develop and implement appropriate actions in response to outcomes.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Manage daily operations of MI vendors, including but not limited providing oversight on escalations, standard response document maintenance and variant process in conjunction with Associate Director.
- Navigate matrix partnerships to ensure operational excellence and strategic decision making.
- Ensure accurate, balanced, and current resources are available and communicated, to execute on stakeholder needs, content deliverables compliantly and with a high level of quality.
- Work with business solutions partners to optimize use of system and technology.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in alignment with the Customer Engagement Center strategic objectives.
- Engage, participate, and drive initiatives of the External Engagement and Enablement organization.