Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Senior Manager on a contract basis.
Madison, NJ – 50% on-site
- This position reports to the Franchise Cell Therapy Lead and is a key member of the US Medical Cell Therapy Team. The primary responsibility is to work across the Medical matrix teams, driving strategy and overall Medical excellence across the Cell Therapy Franchise.
- Advanced Medical/Biology degree (MS, PhD, PharmD) preferred.
- Clinical and/or 3 years of Pharma industry or agency experience preferred.
- Hematology/Oncology and Multiple Myeloma/Lymphoma landscape knowledge preferred.
- Highly organized, efficient, and motivated individual with the ability to lead multiple projects and initiatives across matrix teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to navigate complex situations and gain alignment with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and support insight collection.
- Collaborate with Matrix Team members, offering innovative solutions to maximize efficiencies and to demonstrate medical impact.
- Support the coordination of key departmental activities.
- Support various Medical cross-functional working groups with priority to activities related to CART.
- Site-facing activities such as training and serving as primary contact for clinical questions.