Our client, a leading healthcare company, is hiring a Sr. Soarian Applications Analyst on a contract basis.
100% Remote – EST (can sit anywhere as long as commit to EST).
Soarian application – currently work on Huntington, SI hospital, as well as 850 medical group, that utilizes the application for scheduling/financials/billing – Interface with Athena IDX – Team does maintenance with Athena IDX (for doctor master/location masters etc.).
Resource with be responsible to keep the lights on doing – upgrades/enhancement/workflows, whatever the hospital needs are in Soarian.
End users, open a request – will go to optimization team business side or enhancement team – the resource will work closely with the business to get the technical requirements, will be part of design/implementing in the Soarian application.
• Work under the direction of the Manager to provide technical application solutions for assigned business areas.
• Possess technical knowledge of assigned application technology.
• Work with Business Analyst to understand the customer’s product-specific requirements and configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which programs are developed and coded.
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration.
• Ensure programs meet technical specifications and standards.
• Interact with Business and clinical representatives during the software build or configuration and testing process.
• Perform technical application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
• Design and execute unit, system and integration test plans for new developments/releases/reports.
• Maintain technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the assigned application.
• Perform application maintenance activities.
• Provide production support.
• Assist in resolving support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
• Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work.
• Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure project deadlines are met.
• Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations.
• Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
• Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
• Customer focus and close alignment with the customers’ business objectives.
• Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards.
• Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
• Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
• Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level.
• Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
• Adherence to the defined standards.
• Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
• Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
• Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
• Provide production support for application issues.
• Identify, coordinate and communicate issues, requirements and status related to application functionality with other team members and software vendors.
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards and excelling within that.
• Will have a hand in all work in Soarian end to end process.
• Testing, maintenance, configurations, support, and documentation.
• Strong Soarian experience w Scheduling/Financials (required).
• Athena IDX (highly preferred) would consider candidate without – candidates with Athena will be considered first.
• Use ServiceNow for Ticketing.
• Everything Soarian (Scheduling/Financials/Workflow/Master files/Printing).
• Athena IDX (Provider maintenance/locations).
Pay Rate: $65 – $80/hr.