Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Tax Operations Manager on a long-term contract basis.
Andover, MA – Hybrid (2 days onsite and 3 days remote)
The CTI Tax Solutions Outsourcing group is seeking a highly qualified people manager for placement within the due diligence operations team. Successful candidates will assume a role which oversees a team managing tax document validation review, account remediation and other client back-office functions related to U.S. and foreign tax documentation requirements. Candidates with experience in tax compliance or advisory/consulting background in U.S. domestic and non-resident tax (Chapters 3 and 61), FATCA (Chapter 4) and global AEOI requirements are of particular interest. Applicants with prior experience in complementary tax compliance review as part of financial account onboarding for banks and other financial institutions are also welcome. People and process management experience is required.
- Manage multiple engagements/projects, while maintaining on-time deliverables.
- Manage a team of 5-10 individuals to execute on tax due diligence initiatives.
- Evaluate scope of work/project plans and make recommendations for improved process plans.
- Manage relationships with clients, internal teams and all stakeholders.
- Prepare project progress and status reports for leadership team and clients.
- Identify and work to resolve gaps in process or project execution.
- Develop long-term relationships with existing clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Must utilize strong adaptability skills and become an expert on our proprietary products, through classroom, web and on the job training and experience.
- Work through new requirement discussions with the client and identify short-term workarounds.
- Identify upsell opportunities for tax related services or products.
- Ability to foster, develop and grow a team.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a tax related field with previous people and process management experience with an overall experience of 8 – 10+ years in compliance field.
- Experience in working as Project Manager lead.
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with exceptional presentation expertise.
- Data analysis skills with intermediate knowledge of MS Excel required. VBA will be Plus.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and communicate effectively with clients.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with a focus on quality and process.
- Ability to maintain and report Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics to upper management.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with team members, both senior and junior.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexible to work on global time zone.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher.