Our client, a leading healthcare company, is hiring a TouchWorks Support Analyst on a contract basis.
100% Remote. EST hours.
High ticket volume area. Requires TouchWorks version 21 or above.
Role And Responsibilities
The Touchworks (TW) Support Analyst works under the direction of the Ambulatory Manager or team lead(s) to provide day-to-day operational support, ongoing maintenance and configuration of the Allscripts/Altera TW Enterprise Electronic Health Record application. The Support Analyst works independently on major initiatives which align with the business goals and objectives.
• Work to provide technical application solutions to meet the client needs.
• Collaborate with project manager, analysts, and management to meet implementation project timelines.
• Possess mid-level knowledge of application and integration.
• Ensure application changes and enhancements meet the technical specifications and adhere to all change control policies.
• Serve as a representative for the TW on assigned projects, collaborating all application efforts and coordination.
• Provide support for the EHR system as determined in the support matrix.
• Provide Tier II application support to NSLIJ physicians and staff using the Allscripts EHR system.
• Follow the incident management and problem management processes per the defined support SLA.
• Communicate with end users of the TW system to understand issues encountered and develop solutions.
• Participate and provide support for enterprise initiatives, such as system upgrades, new integrations, and the configuration of new functionality.
• Participate in the analysis and design of system enhancements.
• Create documentation for system configuration and workflows.
• Write and execute test plans for unit, functional, and integrated testing as required including plans used for interfaces, system enhancements, workflows, and system upgrades.
• Contribute to the analysis, design, configuration, build, testing, and application administration as needed.
• Follow and enforce change management processes for all environment changes.
• Create and maintain documentation on all activities, project specifications, and maintain Disaster Recovery documentation as needed.
• Perform systems administration activities in the EHR such as new user setup, workspace configurations, role setup, e-prescribing enrollment, etc.
• Provide support as needed during the implementation of new facilities and provide on-going systems and operational support for each facility.
• Liaison with the third-party vendors as needed for support and implementations.
• Participate in 24/7 on call rotation for Production Support.
• Academic and professional qualifications: BA or BS preferred or other relevant combination of training and expertise.
• Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in providing technical support and maintenance.
• Experience in clinical implementations, specifically ambulatory EMR applications. Allscripts/Altera Touchworks Enterprise EHR experience highly desired and is a plus.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Independent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work appropriately.
• Integrity a high professional, personal, and ethical standards.
• Ability to fulfill the requirements of On-Call rotation.
Pay Rate: $50 – $75/per hour.