Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Training Specialist on a contract basis.
Summit West, NJ – 50% on-site
- The Training Specialist, under limited supervision, conducts integrated training needs assessments. This role delivers a comprehensive range of training and education programs in their field of expertise.
- Additionally, this role will implement PD training requirement and assure alignment of training practices through CSO NBR (PAR/OSD/P&L/ISC).
- This role is a key participant in the company-wide values, processes, and its customers. This role shall also provide individual or group trainings on-site, remote via web-based sessions and/or can issue training to as read and understand trainings to its customers.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
- Develops training curricula and recommends instructional goals and objectives.
- Ensures that all CSO related training is properly captured, stored, and archived.
- Develop and ensure Role Based Curricula training programs remain current.
- Assure data related to training is available and maintained in an audit-ready state.
- Ensure alignment of training practices in Clinical Supply Operations (CSO) in the departments listed in New Brunswick (NBR):
- PAR – Parenteral DP manufacturing
- OSD – Oral Solid Dosage DP manufacturing
- P&L – Packaging and Labeling
- ISC – Integrated Supply Chain
- Assist with the training programs as needed such as train the trainer programs.
- Work with departments to assure training curriculum is appropriate and properly focused based on job functions.
- Communicates effectively with management, quality unit, peers and colleagues within and outside the department for all training related issues.
- Makes and acts on functional area task decisions while balancing speed, quality, and risk
- Identifies and escalates technical and/or business issues promptly; must be able to have the ability to solve routine issues independently.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment for self and co-workers.